How To Configure Your Profit Cycle Funnel
How to Configure Your Free Funnel
Hi! My name is Kelvin Wilson and I’m Anthony’s partner. He’s asked me to work with you so you can launch your funnel quickly and successfully. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to email me directly at:
You should have your first email from us in the next few minutes. If you don’t see, please look in the junk folder and whitelist us so you get our emails. (Or mark as “Not Spam”)
Thank you for responding to my offer for a free “Profit Cycle Funnel”. You’re on your way to launching a successful online business!
If you’re new to ClickFunnels (CF), configuring a new funnel can be a bit overwhelming. This guide will help walk you through configuring the guide you just received.
- Register for your 14-day Free Trial to ClickFunnels. I’m going to assume you’re smart enough to register for something online so I won’t bore you with a screen-by-screen walkthrough. You did manage to get on this list, right? 🙂
- Your Profit Cycle Funnel is pre-built in ClickFunnels and is READY-TO-GO for you to use. After you complete Step 1, click here to auto-install your new funnel.
It will take a few moments to install. I’ve seen it take as long as 3 minutes so if it doesn’t happen immediately, don’t worry about it. It will happen soon enough.
- From your CF dashboard, go to the top of the screen and go to Account >> Integrations.
- Click on “Add New Integration”
- Fill out the form and add your email program.
- I have the upgraded version of CF (the one that adds on Backpage and Actionetics) but I still pay for a 3rd-party email responder. I use and recommend Getresponse.com. You can get a 30-day trial when you click on the link.
CF will save your contacts for you so this step isn’t required. However, it’s what I use and recommend.
- If you get stuck during this process, check out CF support. They really are great.
- Enter into CF and click on your brand new funnel. Normally, it will be at the top of your list of funnels. It’s called, “Free Book Offer Version 2 – Jan”
- You’ll see two variations of the ad you’ll be running to your audience. For now, we’ll stick with the one on the left. Find it and click “Edit Page”
- You’ll be taken to the landing page. If you’re going to want to do a deep configuration, I strongly recommend the CF tutorials. What I’m giving you here simply ties directly into our goals.
- The first thing you’ll want to do is add a Facebook pixel. If you don’t know what that is, Facebook has a tutorial for it here: The Facebook Pixel
It’s pretty easy to install. First, open a new tab and go to your pixel page within Facebook Ads Manager and copy the code precisely as written.
Second, go back to your funnel and look at the menu on the top. You’re going to paste the pixel code into: Settings >> Tracking Code.
A small screen will pop up with two tabs, “Header Code” and “Footer Code”. Make sure you’re on Header Code and paste in your Facebook pixel code.
- Click “Save” in the top right corner.
- You’re installing the code for later use. Not everyone who visits your page will want to buy from you in the moment. The Facebook pixel lets you retarget them with more ads.
- The next thing you’ll want to do is integrate your email autoresponder. This step is OPTIONAL but it’s one I recommend. An autoresponder will send out emails automatically.
- I’m going to assume you’ve set up your mailing list and are now ready to integrate your software with CF so it can record and start sending emails to those who respond to your offer.
To do this, go to Settings >> Integrations
- A new screen will pop up. Step 1: Select which “Integration” you want to add. Find the email company you added in the earlier step.
- Next, select “action”. In this case, you’ll want to choose, “Integrate Existing Form”.
- Finally, link this page to the form you created for this sales funnel. If you’re a newbie, it will be the only name on the list.
- Again, if you run into any trouble, reach out to CF support. They’ll do a much better job at helping you troubleshoot your problems.
- Click “Save” in the top-right corner.
- Exit out by clicking on the arrow in the top left corner.
- Do these exact same steps for the variation page too. At this point, it should be easy.
-Install the Facebook pixel
-Link the page to your email provider
- Now, click on the “Thank You” tab in the left corner.
- Again we have two variations. Click on the one on the left and start editing.
- Here is your first chance to do an upsell. It doesn’t have to be a link to a video. It can be a link to another free resource, a paid resource you found on Clickbank (which you’ll learn about in an upcoming email) or anything else.
One easy-to-launch strategy is to post a link to a video of ClickFunnel’s founder Russell Brunson talking about his product. (There are a TON out there – just add one from YouTube or find one in the affiliate portal within CF.
You’ll then add your CF affiliate link as part of Step #2.
Make sure that whatever you put into Step #1 is complimented by Step #2. It should make sense to your customer why both of these things are being offered together.
Adding CF is an easy strategy to start now until you can figure out something more concrete. CF is a well-respected tool and has great payouts. You’ll be using the tool too so it’s a win-win.
- Click on “Save” and exit out of the page.
These are important elements to have as (1). They’re required in some cases and (2). It provides you with a layer of protection.
I’m not a lawyer so I can’t give you this text. I recommend you speak to a lawyer as that’s the only way to really ensure you’re protected. If that isn’t in the cards for you, you can always risk it and take someone else’s info and paste it on your pages.
They recommend, like I do, that you still have an attorney review those documents.
Are those enough disclaimers yet?
- Click “Save” after you add each element. The link is already live on your homepage.
- Test the page as one of your customers would. Go through it and make sure everything works properly.
- That’s it! You’re all set!